Walk-In Registration Prices
Weekend 3-Day Badge
Convention Center Renovation Updates
*Please note construction details are subject to change and we will update of any changes.*
– The Skybridge Walkway that connected the Sheraton Hotel to the Convention Center is under construction.
– MCCC Parking Garage is still open however only allows parking on decks P2, and P3. (Take elevators up to lvl 2)
To access the Second Level (Ballrooms, Exhibit Hall, Meeting Rooms 201-205):
When entering from parking levels P2 and P3, ride an elevator up to level 2 (press ‘2’ in the elevator).
When entering from Main Street:
- Option 1: Ride the escalator up to level 2.
- Option 2: Enter the ADA entrance from the corner of Front Street and Poplar Avenue (adjacent to large metal sculpture). Ride the elevator to level 2 (press ‘2’ in the elevator).
- Option 3: Enter the Cannon Center lobby, head towards the west elevator, and ride the elevator to the Mezzanine level (press ‘2’ in the elevator). Next, exit right onto the Morgan Keegan Lobby and go through the double glass doors to enter the Convention Center. Follow the signs to the meeting spaces.
*Please visit the main Convention Center Updates for full updates.