This year’s theme is Zelda.
- Cosplaying with the Ball’s theme in mind is encouraged. However, wearing a cap and t-shirt with the logo is not acceptable. Swim wear that the characters may portray is also not acceptable.
- If you do not have a cosplay for the theme, semi-formal wear is acceptable. This includes tuxedos, ball gowns, suits, cocktail dresses, and dress uniforms. What you would wear to a prom, wedding, or black tie event is appropriate for the Ball.
- T-shirts, baseball caps, jeans, swimwear, sandals or shorts (unless in cosplay) and especially bare feet are not allowed.
- We also request that any wings or other items do not extend beyond the shoulder. Large wings can also be a hazard while ballroom dancing.
- No replica weapons/props, please. This is an evening of refined entertainment, not a place for the tools of conflict.