Lost and Found is located at Registration.
Most items that appear in Lost and Found during the convention includes cell phones, digital cameras, credit cards, and driver’s licenses.
Please Contact us immediately if you lose something at ABC. We generally have no way of contacting you, so as soon as you discover the item is missing, head on over to Registration to see if someone has turned it in.
- Be prepared to provide a detailed description of your missing item. We don’t want to give you someone else’s item! Examples of helpful details include model name, color, and any features that make it unique; wall papers, photos, stickers, etc. The more details you give, the easier it is for us to find your item if it’s in our possession.
- If you lost a bag, tell us what items were in it. Did it have something on the outside? Was it an item purchased at the Dealers Room that had a receipt?
- Be prepared to give a mailing address, because we can’t send your found item via email.
If we have your lost item, it will be given to you at the convention. After the convention, it will be sent to you immediately. You will need to send us a mailing address.
- Lost items that have not been claimed 3 months after the convention becomes the property of ABC. (Feel free to leave wallets with money in our care after 3 months, we don’t mind)
- ABC can not guarantee that we have possession of your lost item(s).