Aaron Dismuke Voice Actor
Caitlin Glass Voice Actor
La Parfait Maid Cafe Maid Cafe
Max Mittelman Voice Actor
The Slants Band
Introducing the Autograph Line Reservation System!
We understand that it’s very frustrating to want to get an autograph from a popular guest, but not be able to due to a large line, or a long wait. We have implemented a system for all schedule guest autograph sessions that should help ease the pain of autographs for those who really want to get a signature from a guest!
Starting at 10:00 AM located at Registration (Where you purchase your badge) the ALRS will open allowing you to get an autograph voucher (While supplies last) which will guarantee an autograph during the specified time. We still suggest arriving at least 15min prior to your specified time.
Matt received autograph voucher #32 and is placed in Group A to show up to the autograph session between 1pm – 1:30pm.
James received autograph voucher #68 and is placed in Group B to show up to the autograph session between 1:30 – 2pm.
What if you could not receive an autograph voucher? You will be placed in a standby time after all the group times have completed. By being placed in a standby time placement we cannot guarantee you will receive an autograph by the guest after all groups have completed assuming there is still time left over.
By using this system this will allow our fans more time to enjoy the panels they would like to see instead of worrying about having to stand in line for hours at a time.
PLEASE READ THE UPDATES BELOW ON 2019 CHANGES MADE TO OUR AUTOGRAPH POLICY. THIS INCLUDES THE NUMBER ALLOWED AND POTENTIALLY CHARGED FOR AUTOGRAPHS IF YOU’RE SEEKING MORE THAN ONE.
In an effort to predict wait times for autograph lines and to allow our attendees and guests to have as much fun as possible at Anime Blues Con, the following guidelines should be observed.
- All attendees must be wearing their attendee badge (of any type) to show that they are valid convention badge holder to obtain an autograph.
- The first two hundred attendees in line for a given autograph session can receive a ticket at Registration that guarantees an autograph from the particular guest (While supplies last)
- Anyone past the two hundred mark will not receive a ticket. Individuals without tickets are not guaranteed an autograph. Whether or not they receive an autograph depends on how quickly the line moves during the allotted time.
- Anime Blues Con reserves the right to end the line to keep events (and guests) on schedule.
- Attendees are not allowed to line up for an autograph session more than 60 minutes before the scheduled start time. Attendees gathering in the vicinity of the autograph section before that time will be asked to disperse.
- To keep the line moving, we request that attendees bring absolutely no more than two items to be signed. Items should also be prepared for signing. For example, DVD inserts should be removed from the case and posters should be unrolled.
- Attendees are welcome to take photographs of the guests, if the guest allows it, but we ask that they please refrain from asking the guests to come around the table for a posed shot.
- Attendees participating in disruptive or rude behavior may be asked to leave the autograph area.
- In 2019 and beyond all Anime Blues Con Special Guests may decide on their autograph policy. Some will charge for all autographs, some will charge after the first autograph, while some might make all autographs free. Anime Blues Con will inform attendees what this guest has decided on. Pricing will be determined by the guest.
- Special Guests may end the session at any time to adhere to their convention schedule.
If these simple rules are followed, you can help as many of our friends enjoy Anime Blues Con as possible. The faster the line moves, the better chance the person behind you will get the opportunity to meet their favorite guests!